Programs and Services
We provide temporary residential placement and care (24/7) for up to 10 girls ages 12 to 17. We provide this in a safe and nurturing environment under the supervision of well-qualified and trained staff. While we are prepared to provide this care for an extended period of time, we understand that our primary responsibility is to provide care until family or other more permanent placement can be provided.
While in our care, children receive assessments, planning, facilitation, case management, and counseling in concert with DFCS all while our staff focuses on making sure our residents receive the required services to meet their safety, personal, health, educational, spiritual, social, and recreational needs.
- Healthy, nutritional meals throughout the day, including school meals
- Transportation to and from school/after school programs
Access to enrichment programs including:
- Academic Programs - tutoring, college prep planning, SAT/ACT assistance
- Life-Skills Programs - baking, cooking, computer skills, financial planning
- Recreational Activities - Horseback riding, mountain biking, hiking, stand-up paddle, yoga
- Diverse Programs - music lessons, art programs, book club, theater, gardening
- Career Opportunities - local jobs, internships